Northern Lights Private Tour
Don't miss the opportunity to take a mysterious night trip out of Reykjavik city to witness the famous Northern Lights, one of nature's most spectacular displays. Join a privately guided tour that takes you to optimal locations for Northern Lights sightings, with a flexible schedule according to your needs and away from the crowds of the regular viewing spots. This 4 hour evening tour is an ideal choice for couples, families and friend groups.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour with English guidance
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Iceland, Iceland
We can say with certainty that the Aurora Borealis is one of the most unique spectacles that life on Earth has to offer. The lights can be elusive, but you have the best chance possible of seeing the lights by joining a private tour with an expert guide who knows all the best locations. Your guide will make every effort to provide an unforgettable experience to you, and tell you the science, myths and legends of the Northern Lights.
If the weather conditions are right, you may be lucky enough to see the Northern Lights swirling in a wild and carefree dance across the heavens, painting dramatic shapes, colors and patterns on the night sky.
This private tour starts with a pick-up at your Reykjavik accommodation at 9 PM, and from there you leave the city and go on a hunt for the Northern Lights in the countryside away from the city lights. Your expert driver/guide knows where the best spots are, where you are most likely to be able to catch a glimpse of this natural wonder. The tour can last for up to 4 hours, and at the end of the tour you will be dropped off back at your accommodation.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Operates in cold weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon and sightings can not be guaranteed.
- NOTE! If no Northern Lights are seen during your tour, no refunds or replacement tours are offered.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.