Northern Lights Snowmobile Hunt from Ruka including Campfire Picnic
This 3-hour snowmobile safari will give you a chance to give your snowmobiling skills a try on your own snowmobile on the forest trails around the Ruka area while hunting for Northern Lights in the arctic night. You will enjoy the beautiful wintry scenery and during the way you will make several stops to admire snowy nature and the Nordic night sky.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All the necessary equipment and thermal clothing (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lapland, Lapland
Lappish nature attracts thousands of travelers every year from all over the world.
Departure Point :93825 Ruka, Finland
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.