Northern Lights Walking Tour
This perfect spot for Northern lights is close to the city center! Our local guide knows the local hotspots for seeing the Aurora like the back of his hand and will lead you away from any light pollution.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Biscuits
- Entry/Admission - Prestvannet Lake
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prestvannet Lake, Langnesvegen, Tromso Norway
Prestvannet Lake is a perfect location to see the Northern lights, no light pollution and short walk from the city center.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Tromso, Tromso, Troms, Northern Norway
The guide will walk with you through Tromsø and tell about it´s history and culture
Departure Point :Kirkegata 1, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.