Northern Sights - Buggy in the North
Buggy round the North
Drive yourself on a 2-hour guided tour that offers breathtaking views of the North of the island. See the sights from the seat of a buggy! This is indeed the coolest way to see St. Lucia!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Soft Drinks
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Jump in a 2-seater or 4-seater buggy and drive yourself on a two hour guided tour. Roar through Cap Estate, the "Beverly Hills of St Lucia", to the spectacular Point Hardy, which offers breathtaking views of the Atlantic coastline.
Bounce down to Cas en Bas and see the kite-surfers and then trek along back roads past the Cricket Stadium into the community of Monchy.
Put it in low gear and power your way up Morne Citron which offers magnificent panoramic views from coast to coast. Wind down scenic country roads and catch a glimpse of the local way of life as you head back to base.
Mon - Sat
*Limited Automatic Buggies Available: Please contact us for more details
Duration of tour: Approx. 2 hours
Activity level: Moderate
Minimum age: 8
Footwear: Closed shoes or trainers (no flip flops)
NB: Driver must be 23 years or over, with a valid
driver's license and at least three years driving experience.
Must be able to drive manual transmission.
Driver's Licence must be presented on day of tour.
Warning: Anyone who is pregnant, physically challenged, or suffering from a heart condition is not encouraged to participate in this tour. Every participant of this tour must sign a waiver.
Departure Point :Buggy Office
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :We will return to the original starting location (Buggy Office)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.