Northwest Geology - Ice Age Floods Tour
This tour, with it's terrain, will stun you. Desert, sagebrush, mountains, plateaus, wheat fields, apple orchards, and a landscape of gouged-out earth is incredible to see. Formerly flat land, the earth is just gone, and a valley lays far below, with lakes, the left overs of former massive flooding. 12 hours, you'll love this tour. Non BPA Souvenir water bottle and snacks included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Souvenir water bottle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cheryl's Northwest Tours, Seattle, WA 98119-2635
This tour takes you through several climates and terrains. A wonderful day with mountains, lakes, sagebrush, wheat fields, apple orchards, rivers and more.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Dry Falls, Coulee City, WA
A fantastic view of the former waterfall that dwarfed Niagra.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and B&Bs in Seattle, Bellevue, Tukwila, and Seatac.Airports
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Pier 66 and Pier 91
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.