Norwegian nature and food experience
Enjoy 5 hours of nature and local experience. Walk down the river Aker enjoying its natural surroundings and vibrant atmosphere of the neighbourhoods you pass by. Get a taste of traditional Norwegian food in trendy Grünerløkka.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Samples of classic traditional Norwegian food
- One way metro ticket
- Entry/Admission - Mathallen Oslo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akerselva River, Maridalsvannet, Oslo Norway
Meet your guide at your hotel and take a metro ride to the river station. Starting from Nydalen, a popular swimming place, walk along the river Aker with your professional guide who will be explaining in your language the industrial past of this important river that divides Oslo into east and west. See the powerful waterfalls and feel the vibrant atmosphere of the area around the river. Pass under historical bridges and see the art inspired by the fairytales and folklore of the Norwegian culture. See old fabric buildings and breweries that have been converted into schools and entertainment establishments. Appreciate some street art at the bottom of the river banks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mathallen Oslo, Vulkan 5, Oslo 0178 Norway
End up your tour in the trendy neighbourhood of Grünerløkka sampling a taste of Norwegian food.
Your guide will explain to you the different food sorts that have made it to the Norwegian tables through time while you taste the delicacies of the Nordic cuisine.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Nydalen T, 0484 Oslo, Norway
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at any hotel in the city centre of Oslo or the Cruise portsPorts
- Akershus Port
- Filipstad Port
- Revierkaia Port
Return Detail :Mathallen Oslo, Vulkan 5, 0178 Oslo, Norway
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have reduced the maximum group size of our experience to 10 people in order to ensure one meter distance between travellers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.