Nosy Be The Parfumed Island 6days- 5nights
During this tour you will discover incredible landscapes and famous beaches in Nosy Be. Breathtaking landscapes
composed of a main island and a multitude of islands around it, Nosy Be is a dream destination where excursions will not be lacking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5 nights accommodation on half board
- All activities
- Local guide
- Airport transfers (Pick up and drop off)
- Entry/Admission - Nosy Tanikely
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nosy Komba, Nosy Komba, Antsiranana Province
Nosy Komba , in English Lemur Island, is the nickname of a small island in the canal of Mozambique on Madagascar’s northwest coast . It belongs to the Diana region and is only a few kilometers from the nearest village on land, Ankify. From the port of Doany it takes about twenty minutes by motorboat across the sea.
Especially famous for his eponymous blank lemurs.
The highest point of Nosy Komba 621 m above sea level – a hiking trail leads to the holy peak Antaninaomby.
On the island side ,along a small reef , you can dive and snorke between colorful fish and over sole.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Nosy Tanikely, Nosy Tanihely Madagascar
Nosy Tanikely means “island of little earth”, a good 8 km south east of the famous large island of Nosy be , in the middle of the Mozambique Canal.
Nosy Tanikely is a Marine park , which means that almost of the island’s biodiversity can be found in the water. On the island itself there are some smaller reptiles such as shield lizards and panther chameleons, huge numbers of hermit crabs and a small colony of black lemurs. A colony of fruit bats has also settled on Nosy Tanikely.
A special highlight are the sea turtles ( mostly Caretta and Chelonia mydas ), which can be found in large numbers around Nosy Tanikely . Older specimens in particular are often not impressed by the floating snorkelers above them, and you can then observe the animals up close.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Nosy Iranja, Nosy Iranja, Antsiranana Province
Nosy Iranja is one the most well -known island of Nosy Be’s archipelage and amazes every visitor who experience its wide stretches of white sand. The place is of unique beauty and offers many activities.
You will be amazed by the great biodiversity on the island where you will discover a luxuriant tropical forest as well as an exceptional marine and flora. Therefore you will be able to see many see turtles who lay their eggs when the night comes. With a bit of luck, you will witness the birth of some of them.
Staying in Nosy Iranja will also be the perfect occasion to go scuba diving into the lagoon’s fish -populated waters. You will find a lot of exotic fishes there , as well as stingrays and see turtles.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Nosy Be, Madagascar
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet our client at their hotel or their location
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.