Notting Hill Tour
Discover the real Notting Hill including Portobello Rd market, the famous ‘blue door’, film locations, music studios and much more.
per adult from
1 hour 40 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Notting Hill, London W2 England
Enjoy a 1 hour 40 minute Notting Hill Tour with an expert local guide who will show you the highlights of this self styled chic urban oasis in West London.
The area is famous for its annual street carnival, Portobello Rd market and the film of the same name starring Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts. Your guide will give you the inside track showing you places of interest from famous film locations used in the neighbourhood to celebrity homes, the bustling Portobello Market, fashionable restaurants and bars, quiet mews and much much more.
Experiencing the buzz of the world famous Portobello Road market on market day is quite an experience with its buskers, spice shops, cafes, antique shops and colourful characters along its length. See some of the recording studios where legendary tracks by artists such as Bob Marley, Led Zeppelin and Band Aid have been made, taste delicious international cuisine cooked fresh on market stalls, see infamous hotels, walk along picturesque streets and much more.
The walking tour will take you to the very heart and soul of Notting Hill and educate you on aspects of it which most visitors wouldn't see when visiting the area.
The Notting Hill walking tour will end at Portobello Rd market but the guide can show you the way back to Notting Hill Gate station too.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Portobello Road Market, Portobello Road Ladbroke Grove, London W11 1LU England
See the world famous Portobello Market
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :The Sun In Splendour, 7 Portobello Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 3DA, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.