Nova Scotia Wine Beer and Cider Private Tour with Lunch
The Avon River Valley is quickly becoming a hub of activity in the alcohol industry! You'll find wine, craft beer, and cider! This private tour offers a little bit of everything all packed into a fun day out!
The tour starts with an entertaining story of how the Nova Scotia wine industry came to be on our way to the first winery, Sainte-Famille Wines. You'll learn all about our cool climate wines with a private vineyard tour and wine tastings at two award-winning wineries. The second winery, Avondale Sky, is housed inside a restored church built in 1836. A tasty bistro-lunch here is also included! The final stop, Meander River Farm and Brewery will delight you! Alongside tasting their craft beer and cider, you'll walk the grounds to see the adorable pigs and expansive lavender patch and flower gardens.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Glass of wine at lunch
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tasting fees
- Entry/Admission - Sainte-Famille Wines Limited
- Entry/Admission - Avondale Sky Winery
- Entry/Admission - Meander River Farm & Brewery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sainte-Famille Wines Limited, 11 Dudley Park Lane Rr#2, Falmouth, Nova Scotia B0P 1L0 Canada
The tour starts with an entertaining story of how the Nova Scotia wine industry came to be on our way to the first stop, Sainte Famille Wines. This is the oldest family owned winery in the province with one of the warmest vineyards around! Here you’ll take a tour of the vineyard to explain the grape growing process and then taste a selection of their award-winning wines including Tidal Bay!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Avondale Sky Winery, 80 Avondale Cross Rd, Newport Landing, Nova Scotia B0N 2A0 Canada
Then it’s onto Avondale Sky Winery. This winery opened to the public in 2011 and is housed in an historic church built in 1836. Upon arrival, you’ll enjoy five of their “divine” wines while taking in the stunning atmosphere of the church. A delicious bistro-style lunch is included.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Meander River Farm & Brewery, 906 Woodville Rd, Ashdale, Nova Scotia B0N 2A0 Canada
Finally you’ll visit Meander River Farm and Brewery. This charming property boasts live animals such as adorable pigs, chickens and geese as well as expansive gardens filled with lavender and beautiful flowers. Craft beer and cider is made on site and you’ll enjoy some samples after a tour of the farm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Because this is a private tour, travelers can choose their pick up location inside Metro HRM (Halifax, Dartmouth, Sackville, Bedford) or from the Windsor and Wolfville areas.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour has a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 8 people
- Operated by Uncork Nova Scotia, a division of Go North Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All travelers and guide must wear masks at all times while in the tour van.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.