Novi Pazar Grand Tour
It is a city where East meets West, where old meets new, and where Islam meets Christianity. You can taste great food, drink unique coffee and meet some great people. Visit historical UNESCO monuments and be a part of medieval history.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Church of St. Apostles Peter and Paul
- Entry/Admission - Stari Ras and Sopocani
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altun Alem Mosque, Jugovica, Novi Pazar Serbia
Altun Alem mosque, one of the oldest mosques in the city, with traditional look and ability to bring you to the past.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Church of St. Apostles Peter and Paul, Hill of Ras, Novi Pazar Serbia
Oldest church in Balkan from the IX century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Stari Ras and Sopocani, Novi Pazar Serbia
Old city Ras is a place where first Serbian state Raska was founded, and Sopocani is the monastery with the most beautiful frescos from the XIII century in the world.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Stevana Nemanje 2, Novi Pazar 36300, Serbia
Traveler pickup is offered
Let's start the journey
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.