NOW OPEN: Metropolitan Museum of Art Small Group Guided Tour
Metropolitan Museum of Art is New York’s most valuable landmark with over 2 million works of art and artifacts from ancient Greece, Egypt and Modern art from Europe and more. Skip the long line with this small group guided tour learn history and see works of art housed within the museum’s walls. The tour begins with the Great Halls and visit to the most popular galleries. See the Chicago Stock Exchange at the American wing hosts housing the portrait of Washington crossing the Delaware River. Visit the Medieval European Galley where you will the armory worn by Henry VIII. Learn how the American Galleries differs from the European counterparts.
If there is a specific area you are excited to visit in the museum, please ask your Host and they will accommodate. The best part is that we welcome you to stay and spend the rest of your day exploring the exhibits till closing. If that is not enough visit the next 2 days with your same entrance ticket.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Skip the Line to Museum
- NYC Licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - The Metropolitan Museum of Art
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1000 5th Ave, New York City, NY 10028-0198
The guide will take you to the Great Halls and the famous Galleries
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Museum Mile, Fifth Avenue From 82nd to 105th Streets, New York City, NY
Your tour guide will explain and go through the museum located on the famous Museum Mile on 5th Ave
Departure Point :1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.