NOW OPEN:St Patrick's Roman Catholic Cathedral on 5th Ave Entry Ticket
Explore St Patrick's Cathedral, the largest decorated gothic-style Catholic cathedral in the United States. Taking up an entire city block, the cathedral first opened in 1879 and is considered one of New York City’s finest buildings.
Enter the Cathedral using the Gold TourPass line, which gives you FastPass access, to receive your multi-lingual audio guide. You can also download the tour onto your own personal device and use your own personal headphones.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio Guide
- Entry/Admission - St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: St. Patrick's Cathedral, 50th Street & 5th Avenue Wheelchair accessibility located off the corner of 51st Street and 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022-6863
FastPass entry into St. Patrick’s Cathedral Official Tour and learn about this iconic building on a self-guided audio tour.
Departure Point :St. Patrick's Cathedral, 50th Street & 5th Avenue Wheelchair accessibility located off the corner of 51st Street and 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022-6863
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.