NP Krka Private Boat Experience
This private boat tour starts in Sibenik, with panoramic view of the old medieval town with city walls and famous St. James Cathedral, UNESCO heritage site.
Leaving Sibenik behind we will pass through Krka channel and Prokljan lake before arriving to Skradin. There you will be immersed in the fascinating natural beauty of the Krka National Park.
Choose either a walking tour of the famous waterfalls or a more active complete cycling trip starting from Skradin.
After the National Park tour we head down the river to a Vidrovaca bay with local tavern for lunch and swimming.
If you wish to discover more of the area, we continue towards St. Anthony channel and island Prvic for a complete experience.
The extended tour takes us through beautiful St. Anthony channel along with St. Nicholas fortress.
Picturesque and relaxed island village Prvic Luka is our last stopover before returning to Sibenik. You will find out why the whole island is called the island of Faust...
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private tour
- All Fees and Taxes
- National Park tickets
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Skradinski Buk Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Konoba Vidrovača
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sibenik-Knin County, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Sibenik Town waterfront panorama guided tour. Historical and heritage facts.
Pass By: Prokljansko Jezero, 22215, Bilice, Šibenik-Knin County, Croatia
Cruise through Prokljan lake
Stop At: Skradin, Skradin, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Picturesque small town in the entrance of the National Park
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Krka National Park, Krka National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Most famous National Park in Croatia, Krka waterfalls
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Skradinski Buk Waterfall, Visovacko jezero, Krka National Park Croatia
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Konoba Vidrovača, Uvala Vidrovača Bilice bb, 22000, Bilice, Croatia
Usual lunch stopover in the bay Vidrovaca, river Krka.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: St Nicholas' Fortress, Obala Franje Tudjmana i. Hrv. P. 4 Info Center, Sibenik 22000 Croatia
UNESCO heritage site
Stop At: Prvic Luka, Prvic Luka, Prvic, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Extended stopover if there is enough time in the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Obala Jerka Šižgorića, 22000, Šibenik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Our usual departure point is on the pier in front of D-Resort, close to the swimming pool. Other harbor pickup locations in the area are possible.Ports
- Amadria Park
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please inform us regarding any medical issues or specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please bring bathing suites, towels, sunglasses, sun cream, hat, wind jacket for a boat ride and maybe some extra clothes.)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.