Nuclear Missile Base Tour - private tour by car
Explore the museum of the facilities that should have been dead and forgotten — The Ballistic Missile Site Museum situated 300 km south of Kiev.
It has the 3000 exhibits of Soviet Union, World War I weapons to equipment from other Unified Command Posts.
You will see 155 meters of underground passageways between the buildings on the surface and the Unified Command Post.
Please note it`s a full day tour and it takes app. 3 hours only to get to the base from Kiev!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Traditional Ukrainian lunch
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotep pick-up and drop-off
- All the entrance tickets
- Professional English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Strategic Missile Forces Museum
What's excluded :
- Tips for your tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strategic Missile Forces Museum, Pobuz'ke Ukraine
Explore the museum of the facilities that should have been dead and
forgotten — The Ballistic Missile Site Museum situated 300 km south of Kiev.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel/hostel/apartment.He/she will be wearing our company`s uniform or will be holding a green flag.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.