Numbers Full Day Rafting Trip
ADVANCED -IV-lV+ – ARKANSAS RIVER This stretch of river contains some of Colorado’s most exciting whitewater! With some soaking splashes, a few medium-sized drops and nearly non-stop action, you will want to be in good physical condition and be a good swimmer. Enjoy amazing views of the impressive, snow-capped Collegiate Peaks while resting between long rapids. Perfect for the whitewater veterans and adrenaline-seeking first timers. This Trip includes our Ultimate Fajita Feast hot lunch on the river!
per adult from
7 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Arkansas River
What's excluded :
- Digital photos (available to purchase)
- Sanitized Wetsuit Package (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arkansas River, CO
This stretch of river contains some of Colorado’s most exciting advanced level whitewater rafting! With some soaking splashes, a few medium-sized drops and nearly non-stop action, you will want to be in good physical condition and be a good swimmer. Enjoy amazing rocky mountain views of the impressive, snow-capped Collegiate Peaks while resting between long exciting rapids. Perfect for the whitewater veterans and adrenaline-seeking first timers.
Duration: 7 hours
Pass By: Collegiate Peaks Wilderness, Colorado
Our advanced rafting trips combine amazing scenery with action-packed whitewater. View steep canyon walls and snow-capped mountain views while maneuvering through exciting drops and soaking splashes. There is an abundance of continuous whitewater, so you will want to be in good shape for these trips!
Stop At: The Adventure Company, 12847 U.S. Hwy. 24/ 285, Buena Vista, CO 81211
Our outfitter shop
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :12847 US Hwy 24/285, Buena Vista, CO 81211, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- WHAT TO BRING
- This is a list of items that are not required, but recommended in order to make your rafting adventure as satisfying as possible.
- Quick drying clothes: nylon shorts, synthetic fleece, polypro, capilene or wool garments
- Lip Balm
- Shoes or sandals with a heel strap (no flip flops)
- Sunglasses with a strap
- Waterproof cameras
- Bathing suit
- Change of clothes (include a hoodie or jacket in case it’s chilly at the end of the trip)
- Drinking water
- Hats (Helmets provided)
- Guide gratuities are greatly appreciated.
- What NOT To bring:
- Avoid wearing cotton, as it makes you colder when wet.
- Don’t wear Flip Flops or Crocs.
- Anything valuable that you do not want to risk losing.
- Helmets and Type V Coast Guard Approved PFD’s (Personal Flotation Devices or “life jackets”).
- Nice sanitized wetsuits, splash jackets, neoprene shoes and dry bags for a small rental fee.
- All needed equipment for your adventure.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Limited Group Sizes – Avoid the crowds and raft with us, a medium sized company. Additional trip times added to maintain smaller groups. Private Rafts Available – Request a private raft for your group.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.