Numbers Half Day Rafting Trip with Lunch
Advanced -IV-lV+ rafting on the Arkansas River! This stretch of river contains some of Colorado’s most exciting whitewater! With some soaking splashes, a few medium-sized drops and nearly non-stop action, you will want to be in good physical condition and be a good swimmer. Enjoy amazing views of the impressive, snow-capped Collegiate Peaks while resting between long rapids. Perfect for the whitewater veterans and adrenaline-seeking first timers! This Trip includes our Ultimate Fajita Feast hot lunch!
per adult from
4 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
What's excluded :
- Digital photos (available to purchase)
- Sanitized Wetsuit Package (available to purchase)
- • Large, difficult and continuous whitewater with some medium sized drops
• Previous rafting experience recommended
• Good fitness and swimming ability required
Arkansas River has clean water, beautiful scenery and the perfect mild climate. With over 100 miles of whitewater, this river begins on the continental divide, as a patch of melting snow. It gains momentum as it flows past some of the biggest mountains in Colorado benefiting from their abundant snow melt.
Departure Point :The Adventure Company, 12847 US Hwy 24/285, Buena Vista, CO 81211, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.