Nuns Valley Tuk-Tuk Tour
A beautiful tour that passes through the Pico dos Barcelos viewpoint with a magnificent view over Funchal and the mountain, famous for the photo taken by Cristiano Ronaldo with his trophies, followed by a magnificent road through the nature to the viewpoint. from Eira do Serrado, where you can enjoy a breathtaking view over the small and isolated village of Curral das Freiras.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Miradouro Pico Dos Barcelos, Estrada Comandante Camacho de Freitas, Funchal, Madeira Portugal
Stop at the fantastic viewpoint of the Barcelos peak, where you can enjoy a beautiful view over the city of Funchal and mountain, the famous place where Cristiano Ronaldo published a photo with all his prizes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Nuns, Caminho da Padaria, Curral das Freiras, Camara De Lobos, Madeira 9030-314 Portugal
Stop at the Eira do Serrado Viewpoint, with a breathtaking view of Curral das Freiras, a beautiful little secluded village in the center of the island, surrounded by mountains with nature all around it.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Av. Sá Carneiro 23-27, 9000 Funchal, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up and drop off at hotels in the Funchal area or by mutual agreementAny Tour minimum 2 passengers per tuk-tuk.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/25/2019 - 11/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.