Nur-Sultan Sight Seeing Tour
Meet the brand new capital of Kazakhstan that has transformed into an ultra-modern megapolis. Walking on Astana streets in this tour, you will see how eastern traditional shapes harmonize with Western architecture.
During this day long tour visit the main sights in the capital of Kazakhstan. National Museum, Khazret Sultan Mosque, Khan Shatyr Entertainment Center, designed by well-known Norman Foster, cosmic architecture of the Baiterek monument or the circus in the shape of a flying saucer are not everything that the city is famous for.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Kazakhstan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum of Kazakhstan, Tauyelsyzdyk Ave. 54, Nur-Sultan 010000 Kazakhstan
It has the showcases o culture and history Kazakh traditional life and history.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Bayterek Tower, Vodno-Zelyony Blvd., Nur-Sultan 010000 Kazakhstan
is the main symbol object of the city and where you can admire the magnificent panorama of the Kazakhstan capital from the special observation deck
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Hazrat Sultan Mosque, Tauelsizdik Ave 48, Nur-Sultan 020000, Kazakhstan
It is the biggest Islamic Mosque in Central Asia
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Khan Shatyr, 37 Turan Ave, Nur-Sultan Kazakhstan
Shopping mall designed by well-known Norman Foster
Pass By: Monument to Khan Kenesary, Embankment, Nur-Sultan Kazakhstan
Visit embankment of Esil river and Monument of Kenesary Khan.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in Nur-Sultan
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.