Nuremberg Old town with professional guide
Nuremberg, a city in northern Bavaria, which is distinguished by medieval architecture such as the fortifications and stone towers of its Altstadt (Old Town).
• Visit the medieval church which represents the six virtues crowned by the figure of Justice.
• See the river Pegnitz in the center of the old town.
• See the largest Christmas market in Germany .
• See the remains of the tallest brick structure in the city of Nuremberg.
• You will see the group of medieval fortified buildings.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - St. Lorenz Church
- Entry/Admission - Albrecht Durer's House
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Lorenz Church, Lorenzer Platz 1, 90402 Nuremberg, Bavaria Germany
Firstly, you will visit St. Lorenz which is a medieval church of the former free imperial city of Nuremberg in southern Germany. The church was badly damaged during the Second World War which was later restored.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Tugendbrunnen, Burgstrasse, Nuremberg, Bavaria Germany
Next, you'll see the virtues of faith, hope, charity, courage, temperance, and patience which are represented in figures. The Fountain represents six virtues crowned by the figure of Justice.
Pass By: Fleischbrucke, An der Fleischbruecke 1, 90403 Nuremberg, Bavaria Germany
Next will be The Fleisch Bridge which is a late Renaissance bridge in Nuremberg. The bridge crosses the river Pegnitz in the center of the old town, linking the districts St. Sebald and St. Lorenz along the axis of the main market.
Pass By: Nuremberg Christmas Market, Hauptmarkt, Nuremberg, Bavaria Germany
Your next destination will be one of the largest Christmas markets in Germany and one of the most famous in the world.
Pass By: Hauptmarkt, Nurnberg, 90403 Nuremberg, Bavaria Germany
You will see the Hauptmarkt market, also known as the main market which is the central square in the old town.
Stop At: Church of Our Lady, Hauptmarkt 14, 90403 Nürnberg, Germany
You will be visiting the church tower which is 115.6 meters (379 ft) in height. It remains as the tallest structure in the city and the second tallest brickwork tower in the world.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Albrecht Durer's House, Albrecht-Duerer-Str. 39, 90403 Nuremberg, Bavaria Germany
Next, you will visit Albrecht Dürer's House, which was built around 1420. The House lies in the extreme north-west of Nuremberg's.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :St. Lorenz - Evangelisch-Lutherische Kirchengemeinde Nürnberg - St. Lorenz, Lorenzer Pl. 1, 90403 Nürnberg, Germany
Return Detail :Imperial Castle of Nuremberg, Burg 17, 90403 Nürnberg, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.