Nuremberg Third Reich and Roman Empire Historical Day Trip
Discover Nuremberg, the second largest city in Bavaria with us. Immerse yourself in the picturesque old town with its half-timbered houses, visit the landmark of the city the imposing "Kaiserburg" and discover the historic Albrecht Dürer House, home and work of Germany's most famous painter and one of the most famous artists of all time.
Nuremberg also houses the largest ensemble of National Socialist architecture - the Nazi Party Rally Grounds. Even today, gigantic building remains testify to the megalomania of the Nazis. The exhibition "Memorium Nuremberg Trials" in the Palace of Justice, the original scene of the war crimes trials, provides a comprehensive insight into the era of German post-war history.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air conditioned motor coach
- Live commentary on board in German and English
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees (approx. 5.00 Euros)
- Entry/Admission - Memorium Nuremberg Trials
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zeppelinfeld, Hans-Kalb-Str. 33, 90471 Nuremberg, Bavaria Germany
08:10am Meeting in front of Karstadt departement store opposite of the Central Main Station in Munich
08:30am Bus departs from Munich. Guide will explain all sights on your way
app. 10:30am Arrival at the Zeppelinfeld in Nuremberg. Explanations trough the guide and photos at the tribune.
app. 10:50am Drive on to the historic city center of Nuremberg.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Altstadt, 90491 Nuremberg, Bavaria Germany
app. 11:15am Guided walkabout tour through the old city and the castle.
app. 12:30pm Time for your own disposal for souvenirs and lunch (app. 1 hour).
app. 02:00pm Departure for palace of justice
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
Stop At: Memorium Nuremberg Trials, Bärenschanzstraße 72, 90429 Nürnberg, Germany
app. 02:30pm Arrival at palace of justice. Stop for 1 hour. Every visitor can get an audioguide in its native language for the exhibition "Memorium Nuremberg Trials" in the Palace of Justice (extra costs), the original scene of the war crimes trials, provides a comprehensive insight into the era of German post-war history.
app. 03:45pm Departure to Munich
app. 06:30pm Arrival at Munich.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Gray Line Munich DAYTRIPS, Karlspl. 21, 80335 München, Germany
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The health and safety of our passengers and staff is our top priority. We have implemented extensive protection and hygiene measures so that customers can continue to use our service with confidence.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.