Nuwakot village Hike
The agency mostly provides the tour focused by the government, but this tour is specially for those who want to experience the place never focused by the government.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Nuwakot Durbar
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Personal drinks and beverages
Day 1: Kathmandu to Shivapuri National park
Stop At: Shivapuri National Park, Shivapuri National Park, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
A top of the hill to the north of Kathmandu, you will witness the landscape view of both Kathmandu Valley and the Nuwakot district. You will visit the local hill top place called Siure Chaur, from where you will witness a lovely view of the hilly landscape that made the destination. If weather supports you can witness the famous Himalayan Range.
Duration: 30 minutes
• Lunch: You will witness the local food provided at the homestay. Mostly it will include the Nepali Cuisine of 'Dal Bhat'.
• Dinner: Dinner will also include you with the same cuisine as the lunch. On the special request you may try another dish.
Accommodation included: Overnight homestay at the local village in Sunkhani.
Day 2: Drive towards the central Nuwakot
Stop At: Nuwakot Durbar, Nuwakot Palace, Nuwakot Nepal
The ancient palace of Nuwakot has been one of the popular destination of the district. You can witness the whole Nuwakot district from the palace top.
With this, the location also provides the beautiful Trishuli River, Market and its various dishes.
Duration: 3 hours
• Breakfast: The local Nepali Tea with some bisuits will be provided as the breakfast.
• Lunch: You will receive a local Nepali cuisine in the restaurant available there.
• Dinner: You will receive the local Nepali cuisine.
Accommodation included: Over night stay at the farm house lodge hotel.
Day 3: back to Kathmandu
Pass By: Nuwakot, Nuwakot, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
You will now be travelling towards the Kathmandu either from Galchhi road or Ranipauwa road, as per the conditions made. You may witness the different market area while returning back and will have to witness the snaky roads of Nepal.
• Lunch: You will have a lunch on the way while returning.
Accommodation included: overnight at the Kathmandu.
Departure Point :Samakhusi Chowk Bus Stop, Ring Road, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels in Thamel area and the Kathmandu district area.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/9/2020 - 11/30/2020
11/9/2021 - 11/30/2021
Saturday: 09:45 AM - 07:45 PM Saturday: 09:45 AM - 07:45 PM
Return Detail :Thabahi Road, Thabahi Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.