Nyam & Splash
Experience and exhilarating open air carriage ride and head towards our Secret River, located in the midst of an abundant tropical forest, the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxing stroll through crystal clear waters and feel rejuvenated by diving into our breathtaking Blue Hole! Do you want more amazing experiences? Meet our gentle giants and experience a fantastic ride on our Camel Ride. By the time you feel hungry, you can jump right back to our open air carriage and you head towards the Prospect Estate Great House with a unique ocean view, 1,100 feet above the sea level, to enjoy the true flavors of Jamaica, such as the Jamaican Jerk Chicken.
per adult from
What's included :
- Jitney Ride
- Wander through the spectacular Bird Aviary, where exotic and local birds fly overhead.
- Camel Ride
- Culinary Tour
- Secret River
What's excluded :
- Additional activities not listed in Inclusions
- Choose from any of our 4 action packed activities such as the Mud Buggy Ride, Segway ride, Flavours of Jamaica Cooking Tour, and Camel ride. Finish off this remarkable tour at the Garden Grill Restaurant where you will be presented with an appetizing Jamaican cuisine from our local Jamaican chefs! If you so choose the Camel Trek Adventure, you will be amazed at the beauty of the countryside as well as how friendly, affectionate and cuddly these camels are. Or Get ready to prepare your own "Jamaica Flare" that you'll enjoy while marveling at the Caribbean Sea from 1100 feet above sea level at our "Sea View" Kitchen! Children 1 to 12 years or older must be accompanied by an adult for all tours. Children ages 13 years or above can participate in any program alone, except the Wet n'Dirty and the Culinary Tour.
Departure Point :Yaaman Adventure Park, Rte 3, 3 miles east of Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, P.O. 21, Jamaica, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that guests bring a towel, change of clothes, and cash. It is mandatory to bring a license for the Wet n 'Dirty Buggy Ride Tour
- It is recommended that valuables are not brought on the tour.
- Guests are allowed to bring sun screen and mosquito repellent
- Guest requirements
- Guests will be required to sign a waiver form for Admission and all of our activities.
- No outside Food or Drinks will be permitted on the property.
- It is mandatory to bring license for the Wet n' Dirty Buggy Ride Tour
- Reservations are required for all Tours.
- You can also buy
- Photos are available for sale on site for each activity.
- Shop for jewelry, hand crafted items, and unique souvenirs.
- Yaaman offers a variety of snacks and beverages for sale including the world famous Red Stripe Beer and Blue.
- Have lunch at our Garden Grill Restaurant and have a cool drink mix at the Bar.
- Important information
- Children 12 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Children 13–18 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult during the Buggy Ride and the Culinary Tour.
- Children must be 6 or older to participate in the Buggy Ride, 8 or older to participate in the Camel Ride, and 10 or older to participate in the Segway Ride and the Culinary Tour.
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- If you are pregnant, you may not take part in the Culinary Tour. If you are 3 or more months pregnant, you may not participate in the Buggy Ride, Segway Ride, or Camel Ride.
- You must present a valid driver's license on the day of the activity in order to drive during the Buggy Ride.
- This venue is not wheelchair accessible.
- Hours of operation are 9 AM–5 PM daily.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.