NYC Hell's Kitchen Dessert Tour
Discover the best desserts in New York City’s busiest neighborhood .Learn about the neighborhood’s rough and tumble past, as well as the city’s unique culinary history while tasting some of the best sweets that the Big Apple has to offer! Tastings include Broadway's favorite cookie, traditional American pies, artisan bread, cupcakes from a Cupcake Wars winner, and the best Greek pastries you can find in New York City! You’ll leave with a full stomach and newfound knowledge of NYC.
We will head into the heart of Hell’s Kitchen, where you can debate how Hell’s Kitchen got its name. Later, we'll move north on 9th avenue, a culinary mecca where you’ll learn about the avenue’s culinary and historical significance. By the end of this tour we know you’ll “find heaven in Hell’s Kitchen.” As on all of our tours, our guides dish out culinary and cultural history with some delicious desserts from some of the best bakeries in New York City.
per adult from
What's included :
- A licensed NYC guide shares the culinary and cultural history + stories of the bakeries we visit
- Six delicious dessert tastings including: chocolates, doughnuts, pie, cookies, artisan bread + more
- Discover off the beaten path parts of the city like a local while connecting with other foodies
What's excluded :
- Your tour starts in Hell's Kitchen, part of midtown west and the Theatre District, where you’ll meet your licensed tour guide and the rest of your tour group, which will range from three to 16 guests for a conversational experience.
Departure Point :341 W 43rd St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Return Detail :453 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 3 are free of charge (however no tastings are provided for children under 3)
- Tastings are subject to change
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests must agree to our Health Acknowledgement and will be required to sign a waiver. The Health Acknowledgement states that you and anyone in your party have not tested positive for COVID or come in contact with someone who has COVID in the last 14 days, nor are you currently under a self-quarantine mandate.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Sugartooth Tours is proud to be San-See and a member of the World Travel and Tourism Council's Travel Safe program. These accreditations are only given to tour operators who have met strict health and safety guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.