NYC Horse Carriage Ride in Central Park (50 Minutes - Photo Stops)
Travel by horse-drawn carriage along the picturesque views of Central Park and New York City. This ride takes around 50 minutes on a 3.5 miles trail. In this tour, we give a break at Bethesda Fountain so you can see the magnificent architecture of the Bethesda Terrace Tunnel and the lake. Discover the charming atmosphere of Central Park and combine knowledge, wit, humor, and history on this ride.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: NYC Adventures, Central Park South 6th Ave & 59th street, New York City, NY 10019
9th Street is a crosstown street in the New York City borough of Manhattan, running from York Avenue/Sutton Place to the West Side Highway, with a discontinuity between Ninth Avenue/Columbus Avenue and Eighth Avenue/Central Park West where the Time Warner Center is located.
Stop At: Balto Statue, East Drive at 67th Street, New York City, NY 10024
Sculpture of lead sled dog that raced to deliver medicine saving Alaska's children from diphtheria.
Stop At: Bethesda Terrace, Mid-Park at 72nd Street, New York City, NY 10021
Bethesda Terrace and Fountain are two architectural features overlooking The Lake in New York City's Central Park. The fountain, with its Angel of the Waters statue, is located in the center of the terrace.
Stop At: Columbus Circle, Broadway & 59th Street, New York City, NY 10019
Columbus Circle is a traffic circle and heavily trafficked intersection in the New York City borough of Manhattan, located at the intersection of Eighth Avenue, Broadway, Central Park South, and Central Park West, at the southwest corner of Central Park.
Departure Point :José Julián Martí Statue, W 59th St &, Center Drive, New York, NY 10019, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Two children below the age of 7 are considered one adult
- Prices are per carriage, not per person.
- A maximum of 4 people per booking (per carriage)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.