NYC Night Bus Tour, from Times Square to the Brooklyn Bridge
See the sights of Midtown Manhattan in a glittering display of lights aboard a double-decker bus at night. This 1 hour and 45 minute loop covers Times Square, the Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge and much more, with each landmark illuminated after dark in the city that never sleeps.
per adult from
What's included :
- Non-stop night tour with audio narration
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Start your double-decker bus tour from Midtown Manhattan and see New York City illuminated at night. Throughout the 1 hour and 45 minute route, listen via audio headsets as your guide relates interesting and sometimes amusing stories about this historic district.
You'll motor past the postcard-perfect landmarks of Times Square, the Empire State Building, the United Nations, Rockefeller Center, Chinatown, Little Italy, NoHo, SoHo, the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan Bridge, with priceless views of Manhattan at night.
Departure Point :286 W 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ticket valid for one day from the time of redemption
- Tour conducted in English only
- Schedule is subject to change due to seasonality.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.