O'ahu Circle Island Helicopter Experience
Covering the island of O‘ahu from above, our Circle Island Experience is the only full circle tour of O‘ahu by helicopter. See incredible aerial views starting with a taste of history over Pearl Harbor. Next soar above the bustling Honolulu harbor, beautiful Waikiki and iconic Diamond Head Crater. Heading further east, you'll overfly Hanauma Bay before sandy Beach and Makapu‘u Lighthouse. Heading north, you will come across the fantastic coral formations of Kane‘ohe Bay, Mokoli‘i (Chinaman's Hat) and take a peek into "Jurassic Park" or, as it has been known locally for hundreds of years, Ka‘a‘awa Valley. Then see the world famous surfing spots of Sunset, Pipeline & Waimea Bay of North Shore. As you round Ka‘ena Point, you'll get a glimpse of the serene Wai‘anae Coast, a hidden gem of the island. Uncrowded and glorious beackes of Makaha and Poka‘i lace the coast. Historic Makaha Valley comes into view as you are a few minutes away from arriving back to Ko‘olina.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Round-trip shared transfer from Ko Olina Resort
What's excluded :
- Capacity Surcharge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kane'ohe Bay, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI
Witness spectacular reefs from the air and the largest sandbar on the island.
Pass By: Sandy Beach Park, 8801 Kalanianaole Hwy, Oahu, HI 96825
Home to numerous surf breaks where boogie boarders frequent during the summer months.
Pass By: North Shore, Oahu, HI 96712
Ariel views of world class surf breaks, Banzai Pipeline, Sunset Beach, V-Land, and Waimea Bay.
Pass By: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
Pristine marine ecosystem on the Southeast coast of Oʻahu.
Pass By: Waianae Mountain Range, Waianae, Oahu, HI
View the highest peak on the island, Mount Kaʻala.
Pass By: Chinaman's Hat, Oahu, HI 96744
Mokoliʻi is known as Chinamanʻs Hat, sits in Kāneʻohe Bay and is part of Kualoa Ranch Preserve.
Pass By: Polynesian Cultural Center, 55-370 Kamehameha Hwy., Laie, Oahu, HI 96762-2113
Cultural Experience that takes people around the Polynesian triangle showcasing their heritage.
Pass By: Koko Crater Railway Trail, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825
Look into a once active volcanic crater that is now home to a Botanical Garnden.
Pass By: Makapuu Lighthouse Trail, Near the Hawaii Kai Golf Course on Kalanianaole Highway, Honolulu, Oahu, HI
Popular hiking trail with breathtaking views of the Eastern shore.
Pass By: Diamond Head Crater, Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, Oahu, HI
Lēʻahi (Diamond Head) was formed by a single eruption over 200,000 years ago.
Departure Point :Kalaeloa Airport, 300 Midway St, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Kapolei West Oahu Resort Area pickup available 75 minutes before departure. Return service to the Kapolei West Oahu Resort Area also available after tour.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- Helicopter holds 6 passengers; larger groups may be separated
- Due to the current social distancing requirements for the state of Hawai'i, face masks required for the duration of the flight.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Learn about our elevated health & safety protocol to help observe the COVID-related requirements of social distancing and sanitation on our website
- A visitor who has either quarantined for 10 days (showing an airline ticket with an arrival date 10 days prior to flight), or who can show that the pre-testing travel program accepted a negative test result from them.
- A resident who has been on island for at least 10 days or who has had a negative COVID-19 test in the past 72 hours.
- All guests weighing between 265 lbs – 300 lbs when weighed at check-in, will be assessed a Capacity Surcharge of $50 on our Hughes/MD 500 helicopter or $100 on our Bell 407 helicopter. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- We require that any guests weighing 300 lbs. or more purchase an additional empty seat to safely balance the aircraft. Upon check-in, we will weigh all passengers. They will be guaranteed a window seat.
- Seating is assigned based on weight and balance following guidelines which have been approved by the FAA. We cannot guarantee seats as the weight of guests must be balanced within the aircraft.
- A seat upgrade is not a guarantee; however, if you purchase a co-pilot and/or window seat upgrades, we will do our best to seat you in your purchased location. If we cannot accomodate a seat upgrade due to weight and balance requirements for your flight (or for any other reason), we will refund your upgrade purchase at check-in.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for anyone over 5 years old, unless a medical condition prevents it. If COVID-like symptoms are observed, temperature may be taken and we may reschedule your flight.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.