Oahu Grand Circle Island Day Tour
From jagged green mountains to sparkling ocean and pristine beaches, there are plenty of stunning sites on this full-day circle island tour of Oahu. Drive past the South Shore, Diamond Head, Kahala and Halona Blowhole and visit the Nuuanu Pali Lookout, Byodo-In, Waimea Valley, Haleiwa Town and the Dole Plantation with a knowledgeable local guide. Learn about the history of Hawaii and its amazing natural wonders for a memorable experience of beautiful Oahu.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Admission and tram ride at Waimea Valley
- Admission to Byodo-In Temple & Gardens
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Nu’uanu Pali
- Entry/Admission - Byodo-In Temple
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diamond Head Beach Park, 3300 Diamond Head Rd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Drive around the perimeter of Diamond Head a volcanic tuff cone.
Pass By: Kahala, Kahala, Oahu, Hawaii
Luxury beachfront estates known as Hawaii's Beverly Hills.
Pass By: Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96825-2005
This popular nature preserve on a bay features a beach, green sea turtles, parrotfish & more. View the bay from the overlook above. Closed on Tuesdays.
Stop At: Halona Blowhole, Kalanianole Highway, Oahu, HI 96825
The geyser of seawater shoots as high as 30 feet through this lava tube in a scenic cove.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Nu’uanu Pali, Oahu, HI
Historical landmark from 1795 featuring panoramic lookout with coastal cliff & mountain peak views.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Byodo-In Temple, 47-200 Kahekili Hwy, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-4562
A replica of a historic Japanese Buddhist temple featuring manicured grounds & meditation sites.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Chinaman's Hat, Oahu, HI 96744
Mokoliʻi, commonly known as Chinaman's Hat, is a basalt islet in Kāneʻohe Bay, Hawaii.
Stop At: Waimea Valley, 59-864 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-8411
Waimea Valley tram ride to the top of the valley and swimming in a natural waterfall fed pool (weather-permitting).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Haleiwa Town Center, 66-125, 66-145, 66-165, 66-197 Kamehameha Hwy, Haleiwa, Oahu, HI 96712-1412
Brief stop to explore the town on your own, try a famous, refreshing shave ice and browse surf shops and clothing stores.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
Brief stop at the plantation to explore the gift shop and perhaps sample the Dole Whip.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from specific locations in the Waikiki area from approximately 7:00 to 8:00 AM; please select your hotel in the pickup section. If your hotel is not listed, please enter your hotel/lodging information in the free-form field and contact us for your exact pickup location and time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, we have elevated our existing cleaning regimen and developed the POLYAD CLEAN RIDE Program which has enhanced procedures and protocols for cleaning and disinfecting our fleet to the standards recommended by the CDC using EPA-approved products.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.