Oahu Private Honeymooners and Lovers Tour
Discover the gems of Paradise on the beautiful Island of Oahu. Are you looking for the perfect honeymoon activity or romantic experience in paradise? This tour will provide this for you. Every couple, newlywed or lovers are looking for that memorable or unforgettable experience with his or her better half. This private tour will create a unique experience for you. Accompanied by a professional tour guide you will learn about the rich history and culture of Hawaii. You will see the most beautiful scenery on the Island of Oahu and create memories of a lifetime. Your guide will welcome you with fresh flower lei's, chocolates and refreshments. This is the perfect private tour for honeymooners, lovers, wedding celebrations and couples with families or groups of friends. We accommodate 2 to 7 people per tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- Light refreshments
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- You will be picked up at a time of your choice, to begin your 6 hour tour. Pick up can be scheduled anywhere within the Honolulu Metropolitan Area, any area in Waikiki, Downtown, Cruise Ship Dock, Honolulu Airport. We will begin your tour on the south shore of the island with stops at the most beautiful scenic points along the way. Koko Head Crater Lookout; Heaven's Point Lookout with beautiful scenic views and great photo opportunity with views of Molokai, Maui, and Lanai on clear days; Halona Blowhole and "From Here to Eternity" Beach; Sandy's Beach with the powerful surf and strong waves. Ulupo Heiau State Historic site with traditional taro fields along the streams of Maunawili at the edges of he fishponds. Byodo-in Temple at the foot of the Ko'olau Mountains in the Valley of the Temples Memorial Park. Nuuanu Pali Lookout with breathtaking views of the Windward Side of Oahu. King Kamehameha Statue and Iolani Palace, the royal residence of the Kingdom of Hawaii. Your itinerary is flexible, if you wish, ask your private tour guide to tailor your sightseeing to your interest. After this tour you will feel delighted, relaxed as you celebrate into the future.
Departure Point :Honolulu Metropolitan Area:Waikiki HotelsDowntown HonoluluDowntown Cruise Ship DocHonolulu International Airport
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.