Oahu Private Surfing Lesson
Private Surfing Lessons are exclusively one student with one dedicated surf instructor. Great for young children and people who want or need extra attention. All surf lessons include top quality surf tech surfboards, Lycra rash guards, and instruction on land and in water. Classes focus on teaching the student the fundamentals of surfing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
In our private surfing lessons, you will receive one-on-one instruction on the beach and in the water, ensuring your safety and optimal learning curve. Available to students age four and up, we cover a succession of topics and areas of focus, including techniques for paddling through the break, maneuvering the surfboard, reading, and selecting waves.
• Oahu's North Shore, Oahu's North Shore, Oahu, Hawaii
Departure Point :Kahalewai Place, Kahalewai Pl, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.