Oahu Semi Private Surfing Lesson
Semi Surfing Lessons are 2 hours with a maximum of 2 students with 1 dedicated surf instructor. Great for friends or couples. All surf lessons include top quality surf tech surfboards, Lycra rash guards and instruction on land and in the water. Lessons are geared to instruct the student in the fundamentals of surfing.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Lessons are geared to instruct the student in the fundamentals of surfing.
• An explanation of the playing field
• Reading the surf zone.
• Surfing etiquette.
• Timing and catching the wave.
• The transition from paddling to standing.Lessons are taught in a beautiful protected cove away from the bigger waves the North Shore of Oahu is known for . Upon arrival surf students are fitted with a surf shirt and a surf board and head straight to the sandy beach to start the beach portion of the lesson. While in the water, your instructor is right there with you to help, assisting you in catching waves and paddling back while, providing constructive feed back after each wave, answering your questions and keeping you safe.
Departure Point :Kahalewai Place, Kahalewai Pl, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.