Oahu Sunset on the Ridge
Join us on a walk through a serene forest in the uplands of Waianae that culminates with a breathtaking sunset. We have exclusive access to the area, so you’ll enjoy a tranquil tour with your family, friends, or small group. At an elevation of 2,400 feet above sea level you’ll experience sweeping views of the west side of the island. Learn about the history and culture of the islands and the cherished relationship between the people and the land. Our naturalist guide will also share the legends of the land and history of Hawaii. After a short walk through the forest, you can relax and enjoy island fresh chef choice appetizers as you relish in the glow of a Hawaiian sunset. Sunset views vary with Mother Nature.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Walking staffs
- Snacks - Chef choice appetizers of fresh island seasonal fruits, vegetables, & dip
- Bottled water
- Soda/Pop - Refreshing chilled non-alcoholic beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Camp Pālehua
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camp Pālehua, 1 Palehua Rd, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
With exclusive access to the trail, you’ll experience a tranquil walk through the uplands of Waianae and can take in breathtaking views of Pearl Harbor, Honolulu, and Diamond Head. Your naturalist guide will escort you through the forest and share legends, history, and the culture of Hawaii. Savor a scenic sunset from a private location up on the ridge at Palehua. Watch the sunset as it slips over the horizon of the Pacific. Enjoy chef’s choice of appetizers including seasonal fruits and vegetables.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :92-1480 Ali'inui Dr, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your designated pick-up time. Please look for our Hawaii Forest & Trail brown Mercedes Sprinter touring van with the painted yellow lehua flowers on the sides.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have developed an approach that introduces a new standard of cleanliness and disinfection to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer experience. Implementing strict protocols and using the latest disinfection technology, updated continuously to current State and Federal Guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.