Obidos, Nazare, Full-Day Private Tour
Spend a full day on a private tour visiting Obidos and Nazare. You’ll find both natural beauty and historical interest on this excursion from Lisbon, with something new to experience at each destination.
The tour stops first in the medieval village of Obidos. Admire the narrow streets and alleys lined with white houses, and the centuries-old churches and ancient monuments, including the Obidos Castle.
Nazaré, a fishing village is the next stop. It has become well known around the world for the giant waves that attract international surfers. Along the seafront you can see fishermen drying their catch in the sun.
In Sitio you’ll take in the views over the bay and beach of Nazaré, while enjoying a traditional Portuguese meal with the local wine.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Free Hotel pickup and drop-off only in Lisbon
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Wifi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
A well preserved castle within the walls, and a maze of streets and white houses that are a delight to stroll amongst. The colourful window boxes and the small squares, many fine examples of religious and civil architecture from the town’s golden days provide a host of reasons for making a visit.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nazare, Nazare, Leiria District, Central Portugal
Nazaré beach, with its mild climate and natural beauty, has one of the most ancient traditions connected to fishing in Portugal.
Facing the ocean you will see an impressive headland. This is Sítio, one of the most famous views of the Portuguese coast.
Time to lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Praia do Norte, Rua 31 de Janeiro, Nazare 2450-065 Portugal
Visit to the North beach ( Praia do Norte) most famous place of giant breaking waves for surfers from around the world. Nazare.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off only in Lisbon hotels is icluded in the tour price.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Relevant information for groups: - Our tours are private - Maximum 5 persons per group - Our drivers have safety and health training. Meet & Greet: - Hand sanitizer will be provided to passengers by driver every time before entering the vehicle
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.