Ocean Leopard Tours - Cathedral Cove Boat Tour
Our boats are custom built for the purpose of touring this specific coastline.
Our canopy provides much needed protection from the harsh New Zealand sun. All seats are forward facing with backrests providing maximum comfort and visibility.
We have consistently ranked No. 1 on TripAdvisor year on year consecutively.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Te Whanganui-A-Hei (Cathedral Cove) Marine Reserve, Waikato 3591, New Zealand
This beautiful marine reserve is home to an abundance of marine life and the world famous Cathedral Cove.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Orua Seacave, Unnamed Road, Hahei 3591, New Zealand
The second largest seacave in NZ, it's a real highlight!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Whitianga Wharf, Esplanade, Whitianga 3510, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is accessible for the mobility impaired.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.