The excitement caused by the adrenaline-filled attractions of Ocean Mania can only be overcome by the excitement of meeting a sea lion! Our friendly sea lions will be as happy to meet you as you do by participating in practical activities that are both educational and fun. Your encounter will begin with a short introduction to the unique physiology of sea lions, their eating habits and behaviors, which will take place next to the pool, then one of our marine mammal trainers will take you to a shallow water pool designed to this purpose There you will have the opportunity to touch, hug and even kiss a friendly sea lion, a totally unique experience! Fly very high on the water and enjoy incredible views in our new parasailing!
It is an experience that you cannot miss, mixing the excitement of high speed while taking off with the exciting sensation of flying.
per adult from
What's included :
- Thriller Jetboat
- Zipline to the sea
- Water slide
- Meeting with marine life
- Step up
- Light snack
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Are you ready to defy gravity in the warm sea of Puerto Vallarta? Ocean Manía is a half-day tour full of adrenaline that consists of a variety of adventures that will make your heart beat a thousand per hour. The excitement begins with a speedboat trip over the beautiful waters of Banderas Bay that will take you to a secret cave full of experiences created to turn your world upside down! There, you will find a natural water park designed to take the limits of your adrenaline to the limit, in addition to other activities that will challenge your senses. Fly very high over the water and enjoy incredible views in our new parasailing!
It is an experience that you can not miss, mixing the excitement of high speed while taking off with the exciting sensation of flying. Our visitors love Ocean Mania for how exciting it is, but for us, your safety remains our top priority. Our guides will always be with you in all activities to ensure your day is as safe as it is exciting!
• Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Departure Point :Marina Vallarta, 48450 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.