Ocho Rios Highlight, Shopping & Dunns River Falls
Enjoy the perfect combination of adventure, taking a walk and shopping! Discover one of the most important attractions of Jamaica, the Dunn River Waterfalls, in addition to visiting important sites in Ocho Rios and a shopping adventure in the craft and Duty Free stores. Do not miss it!
240 to 258 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation& tour guide.
What's excluded :
- Travel across the north coast of Ocho Rios and let yourself be amazed by the warmth of its people. Through this excursion you will visit a local town, where you will enjoy a shopping tour in local craft shops and Duty Free shops.
Let yourself be pampered by the beauty and hospitality of Jamaica and discover why this destination is still one of the favorites of travelers from all over the world. You will visit the important points of Ocho Rios and you will be able to interact with the locals, witnessing their warm hospitality.In addition, to complete the tour, you'll have the chance to see the number 1 tourist venue of the island, the Dunn River Waterfalls.
Form a human chain and dare to climb the slippery roads of this fantastic nature wonder, or simply enjoy a moment of relaxation on the beach while watching the beauty of the water of the mountains combined with that of the Caribbean Sea.
Enjoy climbing in a path of small waterfalls and pools that form in the middle of a true natural paradise, where you will feel the refreshing of its waters. Experience the natural beauty of this land and the joy of its people.
• Craft market shopping
• Duty free shopping
• Dunn’s River Falls climb
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
One-way shared transfer, Only to centrally located Hotels in the specified area. If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring watershoes, towel, cash & credit cards.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women. Not suitable for persons with neck or back problems. Transfer time is approx. 15 minutes per way. Water shoes or sneakers are required to climb the falls.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.