Ocho Rios Off-Road ATV Safari Guided Tour
Pack in a punch of fun with this 2-hour ATV tour of Ocho Rios. Kick up dirt as your all-terrain vehicle takes you on a mostly off-road adventure through rugged dirt trails, tropical woods and two of Jamaica's oldest sugar estates, Richmond and Llandovery. Capture fantastic views of the Caribbean, and learn about local history and horticulture from a knowledgeable guide. Then journey to a private cove where you can leap off a cliff for a refreshing dip in the sun-dappled waters below. Hotel transport is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off (please note: port pickup is not available)
- ATV Tour
- Professional guide
- Safety Briefing
- Complimentary Refreshment (Water and Fruit Punch)
- Entry/Admission - Chukka Caribbean Adventures
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chukka Caribbean Adventures, Ocho Rios 1876 Jamaica
Discover the beauty of Ocho Rios on unconventional transport, the all-terrain vehicle (ATV). After hotel pickup you’ll be provided with a safety briefing and outfitted with the equipment needed for your ATV adventure through Jamaica's backcountry.
Stop At: Chukka Cove & Cliffs at Llandovery, Chukka Cove, Llandovery, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Journey to a private cove where you can leap off a cliff for a refreshing dip in the sun-dappled waters below.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup from all major hotels.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please Note: Operator cannot pickup from Sandals Resorts
- A VALID DRIVERS LICENCE IS MANDATORY FOR EACH PARTICIPANT
- Closed toed shoes is needed
- Passengers must not exceed 265lbs to participate in this tour
- No previous ATV experience is necessary
- Not recommended for passengers who are physically challenged
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Digital check-in and waivers available. Dedicated team member at each location,assigned to ensure all protocols are observed. Social distancing guidelines observed in eating areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.