Ocho Rios Private Fifteen Passenger Van-Day Trip
Convenient for your family or friends choose your private one to Fifteen passengers van and driver for the day, from the Ocho Rios Cruise Port and Ocho Rios Hotels and experience some of the attractions Jamaica have to offer.
Private tour in fully air-conditioned van, discovers, explore and do multiple tour activity in a day from Ocho Rios Cruise Port and Ocho Rios Hotels. Book your one to Fifteen passengers van and driver for your personal convenience.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Dunn's River Falls and Park
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Konoko Falls & Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
The world famous Dunn's River falls where you can take your adventure to new heights. Climb the falls if you are up to the challenge, or walk along the side and enter the water from several well placed entry points. This guided walk is not suited for everyone, but has been mastered by visitors of all ages.
Professional photographers are on hand to capture your special moments during this tour. The purchase of these photos is optional. You are welcome to bring your own cameras to capture the unforgettable moments of your Jamaica Dunn's River Falls Adventure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
The Blue Hole surrounded by various small crystal clear pools (great for kids). Both locals and adventurous lucky visitors to the Island feel privileged to swim in this “Secret Falls” You can plunge Tarzan style from ropes into the blue hole (lower falls). The upper falls is a short hike through rain-forest like settings along the rushing river. Once at the top, you can swim and jump off the waterfalls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Konoko Falls & Park, 1 Mahoe Falls Road, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Discover the diverse and serene experience that is Konoko Falls. See why the Taino Indians, the island’s original inhabitants chose this location as a settlement site.
You are invited to take this guided tour of the park with one of our experienced guides. They will lead you through the River Gardens, give you a brief history of our original inhabitants–the Taino Indians, introduce you to a variety of our indigenous birds and animals and guide you up the waterfall climb.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Ocho Rios Cruise Port
- Reynolds Cruise Port
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.