Ocho Rios to Best Beach Round-Trip Transportation
Bamboo Blue Beach is a wonderful ,safe and private Beach on the North Coast and is approximately ten to fifteen minutes drive from the town of Ocho Rios. This beautiful beach is situated alongside the very attractive RIU Hotel . The most wonderful thing about this beach is that you pay no entrance fee! Its a FREE BEACH and it has all the necessary facilities and accessories on property. There is no obligation if you choose not to rent a chair or purchase lunch at this free beach. While at the beach you can go snorkeling , get a massage ,hair braided or participate in volleyball game at this fun filled beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop -off
- Port pickup and drop- off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Travellers will go to the beach to unwind , relax and meditate while taking in the beautiful nature of Jamaica beautiful white sandy beach and go for a swim in the Blue rejuvenating water .
Departure Point :
For all travellers from Hotels and Cruise Ship Ports. *You will identify your driver by the Coopa Tours sign. For Hotels: We pickup all travellers at your hotel lobby For Cruise ship passengers. Please see instructions for pickup at both cruise ship ports in Ocho Rios. Your pickup instructions. Pick Up From The Ocho Rios "UDC Pier": (1)After leaving the ship, please make your way outside the port lobby then take right. (2)proceed through the security gate. (3)continue walking along the walking path for about a minute. (3)look straight ahead you will see me waiting for you with the "Coopa Tours" sign along with your name. It's about a 5 minutes’ walk in total. Pickup instruction from Reynolds Cruise Ship pier: After you cruise ship docks. You will make a one minute walk to a small bus park on the port. You will now be able to see the MAIN ROAD from this location . Look ahead through the fence separating the port from the MAIN ROAD you will see your driver with the Coopa Tours sign along with your name.
PortsUDC Cruise Ship Port in Ocho RiosReynolds Cruise ship port in Ocho Rios
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at the time of booking: ship name, docking time, amount of persons for the tour, disembarkation and re-boarding time
- Take: water shoes, sun cream, camera, 1 towel each
- Minimum of two(2) persons are required for this booking
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Due to the COVID-19 we have taken these steps to protect you our customers and staff:All bookings will be privately done, your group/family only per Vehicle,You are required to wear a Mask while in our vehicles,Your hands will be sanitized before entering vehicle and please Avoid excessive touching.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.