Ocho Rios to Port Antonio Day Tour
Come and experience nature at its best with a visit to Portland. Portland is a nature's lovers dream, come and experience the beauty of Portland located in north east coast of the island where the sandy beaches fringe the forest coast. This is a day tour that will take you to the Frenchman Cove, the Blue Lagoon and the famous Anna Banana Restaurant for the best Jamaican Cuisine. This tour is not recommended for cruise ship passengers due to the time of disembarking and embarking. This tour can take up to 6 hours.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Come and experience nature at its best with a visit to Portland. Portland is a nature's lovers dream, come and experience the beauty of Portland located in north east coast of the island where the sandy beaches fringe the forest coast. This is a day tour that will take you to the Frenchman Cove, This is a beautiful beach where the river flows right into the ocean. There are swings all along the river bank that look just like a postcard. The beach really is gorgeous, there are all amenities on site, a small restaurant as well and wild mango threes around the place. You will also be taken on a tour to the Blue Lagoon, which should be considered one of the natural wonders of the world. The color of the Blue Lagoon is a spectacular turquoise blue and the temperature of the lagoon can be somewhat cold. For many, many years, no one could find the bottom of the lagoon and it was thought to have been bottomless. However, the lagoon is now known to be about 170-180 feet deep. We will then enjoy fine Jamaican cuisine at the famous 'Wi Yard’ Anna Banana’s is one of the most popular restaurants in East Port Antonio for a reason! When we say “dining on the water”, we mean you can be dining on excellent local cuisine with the water from the East Harbor Bay lapping at your feet. It is truly wonderful beachfront dining. There is also covered dining with a high, open beam ceiling and solid wood floors, but no matter where you are seated, you won’t be able to miss the evening sunset in all its Caribbean glory.
The tour begins the minute you are picked up from your hotel, villa or arranged location, you will be transported in a new air conditioned luxury bus/coach, driven by a licensed and registered driver. You will be offered complimentary beverages and en route to Portland you will be able to purchase some of the finest fruits that Jamaica offers. We will first stop at the Frenchman Cove beach, then head to the Blue Lagoon after which we will purchase lunch at the Anna Banana Restaurant where you will enjoy the ambiance of dining on the waterfront. We will stop for shopping if desired before heading back to Ocho Rios for drop off at the pick up location.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up Customers From All Hotels,Villas,Air BNB,Private Vacation Accommodations Within The 10km Radius of Ocho Rios
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to covid 19 everyone is required to ware face masks, however if customer doesn't have upon arrival. One will be provided.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.