Ocho Rios Zion Bus Reggae Tour
A must for every reggae enthusiast! Take a ride on the 'Zion Bus' with your fellow reggae fans while your dreadlocked driver and guide tells tales of the life of Bob Marley. Stop off at a local Jerk Center for a traditional Jamaican lunch of jerk, rice, peas and other yummy treats!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off (please note: port pickup is not available)
- Zion Bus Line Tour
- Professional driver/guide
- Complimentary refreshments
- Complimentary lunch at Jerk Center
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chukka Caribbean Adventures, Ocho Rios 1876 Jamaica
The authentic Jamaican Country Bus, the 'Zion Bus Line', will take you on a unique tour from the Island Village in Ocho Rios, via Claremont, to the birth and final resting place of the King of Reggae, Bob Marley. This pilgrimage has been specifically designed for Reggae enthusiasts and hardcore Bob Marley fans who would like to visit the 'Graceland' of Reggae!
The bus ride is a scenic tour of rural St. Ann! Rock to the rhythm of Bob's greatest hits as your 'dreadlocked' driver maneuvers down the narrow winding country roads to the mountain village of Nine Miles. Level the vibes with an Irie Rum Punch and listen carefully as your 'ductor' (conductor and guide) tells tales of the life and times of young Bob and how he grew up in the hills of St. Ann.
If you are a baby boomer who was hip to the 60's and 70's music of Bob Marley, Peter Tosh and Jimmy Cliff or if you are now a fan of Shaggy, Beenie Man and the Dance Hall phenomenon, this is a Reggae experience you can't miss!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickups from all major hotels
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2020 - 9/30/2021
Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please Note: Operator cannot pickup from Sandals Resorts
- This tour is exclusive and is limited to a maximum of 25 passengers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Digital check-in and waivers available. Dedicated team member at each location,assigned to ensure all protocols are observed. Social distancing guidelines observed in eating areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.