Odaesan National Park hiking day tour: Explore Autumn foliage Korea
If you want to see Korean ginkco forest and visit the film site of Korean Drama. This tour is best for you. Odaesan National Park became famous for the filming site of the popular Korean Drama Goblin (Dokkaebi). Odaesan National Park combines splendid hiking, superb views and two prominent Buddhist temples – Woljeong-sa and Sangwon-sa – into a fantastic sensory and spiritual experience. It’s the best time to visit Odaesan National Park in late spring and early mid-autumn. You will head to Odaesan National Park in Pyeongchang from Seoul. It takes 2 or 2.5 hours by car. When you arrive in Odaesan National Park, your trail gets started.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fee
- Professional Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Odaesan National Park
- Entry/Admission - Woljeongsa Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sangwonsa Temple
- Entry/Admission - Hongcheon Ginkgo Forest
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks(unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Odaesan National Park, 2, Odaesan-ro, Jinbu-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do 25318 South Korea
As you get around inside Odaesan National Park, enjoy a relaxing walk on the romantic fir trees road where Korean drama “Goblin’ was filmed.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Woljeongsa Temple, 374-8, Odaesan-ro, Dongsan-ri, Jinbu-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do 25318 South Korea
You will find Buddhist artifacts at Woljeongsa Temple, which means Moon Vitality temple. Here are some interesting stories about this temple. Listen to the stories from your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sangwonsa Temple, 1211-14, Odaesan-ro, Dongsan-ri, Jinbu-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do 25318 South Korea
You can enjoy the breathtaking view of Odaesan National Park. Also it is the place where you can meet the same kind of monks as the national treasure No. 36.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hongcheon Ginkgo Forest, 686-4 Gwangwon-ri, Nae-myeon, Hongcheon-gun, Gangwon-do South Korea
You will go to private forest which has been maintained and planned one man for 30 years. It is called Hongcheon Ginkgo Forest. The nation’s largest ginkgo forest, which grows more than 2,000 yellow ginkgo trees, has enough charm to attract everyone, including romanticists who want to enjoy autumn.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Most of hotels in Seoul are possible to pickup and drop-off sometimes, Airbnb style accommodation is difficult to find and meet the tour guide, in this case, we let you know meeting place before tour date, so please give us exact contact number with national number like +62, +65 + 82,etc
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please add country code to your phone number at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.