Off Beaten Private Food Tour Express
We will have a lot of tastes about traditional greek food. Will start with the famous Koulouri and then with a Greek coffee and tastes. Then Fruits and olives. Next stop with Greek meze, like Tzatziki, Tyrokafteri, Meat balls, Salads, Potato Salad and Tsipouro.
Loukoumades from a traditional shop.
Baklava and Kataifi, the famous sweets.
Visit Meat, Fish and Fruit Market.
90 to 100 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - Have the opportunity to taste enough greek traditional Meze. Tzatziki, Tyrokafteri, Fava, Greek Salad, Small Fishes, Pork, Beef, Fresh Green Salad, Beens, Fried Vegetables, Eggs etc
- Entry/Admission - Varvakios Central Municipal Market
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Varvakios Central Municipal Market, Athinas 42, Athina 105 51, Greece
We will walk through the Meat, Fish and Fruit Market. At this point will taste Fruits and Olives. Also we will visit a traditional Taverna to taste more than 15 traditional foods.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Omonia Square, Athens Greece
Athens City centre
Pass By: Kotzia Square, 63A Athinas St, Athens Greece
City Hall of Athens
Departure Point :Athens Tiare Hotel, Pireos 2, Athina 104 31, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.