Off-Road Adventure Tour on Oahu's North Shore
SPECIAL DISCOUNT for direct booking in our website: https://www.mshawaiitours.com/
This tour offers you an unforgettable Off-Road Trip to Oahu's North Shore with a magnificent view of the wild life found in its natural eco system. See Albatross, Turtles, Monk Seals and the famous Humb Back Whales of the Pacific when the season of whales on the island welcomes these gentle giants off the Oahu Shore.
Riding in a roaring Ford Raptor F150, you will experience the trill of the real nature on Oahu while saving time by skipping the long lines, entering in natural sanctuaries, not accessible for regular tourism and make life time memories for only a few hours long trip.
This custom made tour is always adopted to your needs and preferences. We pride ourselves with our local knowledge and multinational crew. You will be taken care of as if we are an extended family of ours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotels waikiki area, for other locations like harbor/airport/or other resorts around Oahu, please call for a quote
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North Shore, Oahu, HI 96712
Off road in the North shore of Oahu
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Honolulu Harbor, Honolulu, HI 96817, USA
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual; please wear sporty, comfortable clothing appropriate for riding in a car for a few hours
- May be operated by a multilingual guide; see languages available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- One (1) infant car seat can be provided if needed; please note in the special requirements section at checkout if you will need an infant car seat
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.