Off road Chianti wine day tour
There is a sort of magic on riding through hidden gravel roads of Tuscany, “le strade bianche” that’s how we call them. Shortcuts of rare beauty across vineyards, olive groves and deep woods that offer breathtaking views.
We will have access this way to local wineries, from the most ancient ones to huge realities of our wine market, but also small family businesses. We will discover not just the natural beauty of the area but also some of the most prestigious wines of Tuscany: Chianti Classico and all its appellations, learning (almost) all the secrets of the production, from the vines to the glass.
Tour around the fields and cellars accompanied by a wine expert local guide. Tasting various wines and spirits and typical products such as extra virgin olive oil and organic honey, including a traditional Tuscan lunch hosted in the most authentic setup.
We pick you up at your accomodation and will visit 3 wineries and have a special light lunch
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private pick up at your location
- English speaking driver
- 3 Winery visits including Wine and Extra Virgin Olive Oil tastings (more than 12 wines to taste)
- Typical Tuscan Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Chianti Road
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
This wine day tour off road will bring you through the splendid tuscan hills of Chianti!
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.