Off-Road Mayan Adventure in Cozumel with Snorkeling and Lunch
This adventure tour will take you to visit the Mayan Ruins at the San Gervasio Park where the oldest Mayan city of the Island is located. Then, your tour guide will take you to enjoy an exciting thrilling ride as you ride a dune buggy and have lots of fun. And no just that also you will drive a ATV honda 250 to maked the exating off road part.
our last visit will be at famous jade cavern where we stay 30 min to learn about the signicate of cenotes on the mayan culture and if you want to swim just do it!.
We will finish the tour in the beach club called "Playa Uvas where you will take a snorkel tour and eat a delicious Mexican lunch.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (If your group is of 4 or more passengers)
- ATV HONDA 250
- Entry/Admission - Playa Uvas
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for groups of less than 4 passengers)
- MARINE NATIONAL PARK ENTRANCE ($ 5 DLLS) PER PERSON
- TICKETS COST
- Entry/Admission - San Gervasio Mayan Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Jade Cenote
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Gervasio Mayan Archaeological Site, San Miguel de Cozumel, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
After you meet your guide and group, enjoy a tour that will take you to see the largest Mayan ruins in the island of Cozumel as you visit the famous San Gervasio Park. San Gervacio is a wonderful archaeological area where you will have the chance to find an old Mayan village and admire old Maya architecture. Learn about these ruins including the fact that this old villa is dedicated to one of the most important goddesses in the Mayan religion, called “Ixchel goddess of fertility and love."
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Playa Uvas, Carretera costera sur Km. 8.5 s/n Carretera a Chankanaab, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Once you complete this wonderful archaeological visit, you will have the opportunity to drive as a professional driver on the best off road trails of Cozumel. Experience riding on a road full of adrenaline, emotion, dust, water, mud and bumps. Then, you will head to the exclusive beach club “Playa Uvas” where a friendly staff will be waiting for you to continue with the relaxing portion of your tour. Enjoy the rich marine life at the Marine National Park while snorkeling in the second largest barrier reef of the whole world. Enjoy your time and just have fun and relax. You will also enjoy a delicious lunch to end a great outdoor adventure.
Stop At: Jade Cenote, Cozumel Mexico
In the Jade cavern we will have the opportunity to hear a little of our Mayan history and learn about the importance of these eyes of water.
We will use this time to take photos and swim a little.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Playa Uvas, Carretera a Chankanaab Km 8.5 s/n Zona Hotelera Sur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: There are two different meeting points, each at the north and south ends of the island. Please see voucher for details.Address: • For North side hotels and Punta Langosta Pier, the meeting point is MEGA Grocery Store. • For South hotels, International Pier (SSA) and Puerta Maya Pier, the meeting is Playa Uvas,Dates: Monday to Saturday
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Valid driver's license is required
- Minimum age is 18 years to drive
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.