Off Road Runners - Double Rider
This thrilling ATV tour allows for zooming across different shapes of landscapes around Los Cabos, thus getting to know more in less time, since your all terrain will go where other vehicles won’t, meaning gorges, streams, mountains, hills, and the sand dunes of oneiric beaches.
per adult from
210 to 270 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Los Cabos area
- Bottled water
- Bottled water, guide service and professional equipment.
What's excluded :
- Park´s access fee, collision insurance (mandatory), photo service, meals and beverages.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Cabos, Los Cabos, Baja California
Off-Road Runners is a superb expedition where, after a short briefing by an expert guide on safety and operation of the ATV, of which you’ll be at the wheel, brace to traverse from deserted prairies to rural areas where no other vehicles dare to go or can reach.
Keep going as you marvel at surprisingly beautiful semi-arid surroundings and the contrasting ochers and sepias with the blue hues of the ocean and sky. Careen over large sand dunes, traverse over gorges and streams, and follow secluded and mysterious paths hidden in the bush as you inch your way to a surprise spot, always in the general direction towards the sea.
Feel the breeze on your hair as you approach a canyon, nothing your powerful ATV can’t tackle, so brace yourself and keep motoring for you’ll be rewarded by the sudden sight of an appearing beach, the frontier where the desert meets the sea in the most harmonious and colorful way, proving once more that nature isn’t a bit shy at showing off its prodigies.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Los Cabos area
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Los Cabos area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- - Visible signage: Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.