Off-road trip in Carpathians
These are not the usual trips, we are the ones who choose the limits. The vehicle only takes us on a certain distance, we reach the peeks on foot. The success is YOUR merit, not the machine’s.
Our goal is to show you as much of the wonders of this area as possible and let you experience the beauty of nature amongst the magnificent mountains. We wish you to see, feel and truly experience the peacefulness and delightfulness of the scenery.
This is not a performance trip. With average physical strength and with a pair of boots you can easily partake.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guiding
What's excluded :
- Meal. Travel insurance.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bicaz Gorge - Hasmas Mountain National Park, Romania
We will have a trip with off-road vehicles. We will visit the two of the most popular sights of this area: the Red Leak and Bicaz Gorge. We will also stop at a Village called Trei Fantani, this is a small village in
the mountains. Csango people live here. They are very hardworking people; they make a living mostly from farming.
The csangos practice their traditions during their everyday life and work. Working with horses and with hands is a familiar sight in these areas.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Covacipeter 535501, Romania
Covacipeter is from 10-km to Gheorgheni near Hasmas National Park. From there we will have a beautiful view of the Big Hasmas Mountains (1792m), and Gheorgheni Mountains. We can see the Olt river spring and a small wooden chapel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Strada Nicolae Bălcescu 36, Gheorgheni 535500, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.