Off-Road Wine Tour in Chianti from Florence
People who love being immersed in the nature and wish to discover Chianti will love this experience we have created.
This excursion will also take you to the best wineries of the area, known for its incredible photo-inspiring landscapes and cozy, classic architecture, today mixed with the best techniques. Chianti produces some of the most celebrated red wines in the world. You will have a chance of a deep, confidential chat with wineries owners and a great meal will follow, naturally. This is more than ‘dining in Tuscany’, this is going to the roots of Tuscany through its most precious ingredients and traditions.
The first cellar produce of 1000000 bottles a year.
The second is an historic cellar from 15°C. that produce about 150000 bottles.
The third, where you will also have lunch, is a family-run wine cellar where they also make: extra virgin olive oil, honey and jams.
Their wine production is about 15000 bottles with 101 years old grapevines.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 15 wine tastings
- 3 winery visits
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Tuscany Private Tour
- Entry/Admission - Rocca Della Macie
- Entry/Admission - Podere La Piaggia
- Entry/Admission - La Castellina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tuscany Private Tour, Via IV Novembre 35 Castellina in Chianti, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
This is our starting point where we get the Land Rover and start our ride on unpaved road. We will stop into 3 wineries along the way and have several wine tasting, food and winery visits.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Rocca Della Macie, Loc. Le Macie, 45, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
Modern winery, here you will taste 7 wine and tour their cellar that produce 3000000 bottle per year
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Podere La Piaggia, Localita Piaggia, 50, 53011 Castellina in Chianti SI, Italy
In this authentic family farm, Silvia (the owner) will prepare for you an exquisite lunch while your guide will show you the farm. You will learn the history of the cellar that date back to the 1825 and how they make wine, extra virgin olive oil and honey. During lunch you will taste 4 wines, grappa and their amazing production of extra virgin olive oil all pared with home made pasta, bruschettas, cold cuts and last but not least home made biscotti.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Castellina, Via Ferruccio 26, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
This historical winery is located in the town center of Castellina, taste 3 glass of wine and tour the village with you guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Porta Romana, Florence, Piazzale di Porta Romana, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.