Off the beaten path Bojo River Cruise
It is an off the beaten path. A different experience with nature & local people. A river cruise with swimming or snorkeling or just a beach bumming to natural white sand beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Bojo River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bojo River, Aloguinsan Philippines
A 1.4 kilometer river in a 6 hectares mangroove of Bojo River is an off the beaten path. It is one of the Top 100 sustainable ecotourism destination in the world. A different experience with nature, helping the local community while enjoying the journeys of your lifetime. A swimming & snorkelling with the fishes & the corals. A beach bumming at the nearby beach.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.