Off the beaten path. Cordoba Patios Tour
Experience one of Spain’s most unique cultural wonders during this 2-hour semi-private tour of Cordoba’s famed patios. A UNESCO World Heritage tradition, the patios of Cordoba are known for their rich history and gorgeous architecture and are celebrated every May during the annual Patios Festival. Visit three different patios during the tour, each with its own style and full of plants, hanging artifacts, and water elements.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated meeting points
- SEMI-PRIVATE TOUR
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to and from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roman Bridge, Av. del Alcazar, s/n Across Guadalquivir River, 14003 Cordoba Spain
Meet up with a local tour guide on one of the oldest streets of Cordoba. Hear how various religions transformed the city and influenced its unique patio culture as you head out for a 2-hour history and architecture tour.
Present since the time of Greeks, patios have long been an important physical space incorporated into private homes. Learn how the Romans incorporated water elements into their patios, and the role the spaces play in socializing in Arab cultures. Tour three different patio spaces and note how they’ve used plants, an important element of patio design.
A UNESCO World Heritage designee, Cordoba’s patios are celebrated every year in May during the traditional Patios Festival. During this event, the city’s patios open their doors to visitors to come relax in the cool, gorgeous garden areas.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Calle Caballerizas Reales, 1, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.